we can offer you
Bareboat yacht charter for those who are qualified and experienced
Skipper assisted yacht charter for qualified who want just to relax & learn Greece
Skippered sailing holidays for families & friends who even never sailed before
Skippered live your adventure sailing holidays around your personal theme
we own ALL our YACHTS - WE PERSONALLY CARE FOR ALL OUR GUESTS
FROM OUR SUMMER 2020 SKIPPERED CHARTERS
LET US SPOIL YOU ONBOARD OUR YACHTS
JUST RELAX & HIRE OUR PRO SKIPPER - GUIDE
Member of the Greek Charter Yacht Owners Association - SITESAP. All yachts licensed for charter by the MINISTRY OF MARITIME AFFAIRS and insured according to the Greek law, against risks arising from liability to third parties and damage to the hull, machinery and equipment in excess of your Refundable Security Deposit
- Base staff will wear protective equipment where necessary and follow governmental policy.
- Every yacht will be disinfected immediately after previous clients leave from yacht.
- Yacht will then be cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected again prior to next boarding.
- Fresh sanitized bed linen will be in a sealed bag for clients to make up the beds. Beds are not made.
- Base staff members will meet new guests upon arrival to finalize booking procedures in base office.
- All required chart briefings and yacht briefings will be carried out of the yacht where possible.
- Please complete all required documentation online prior to your arrival as provided to you via email.
- Patience for your boarding time, as new cleaning procedures take much longer due to Covid-19.
- During check in with base staff on board only the skipper is allowed to be on the yacht.
- Rest of the crew need to observe social distancing guidelines.
- Antiseptic gel dispensers will be provided onboard every yacht upon check in.
- Skipper must monitor crew health and properly notify local authorities in case of symptoms.
- Every yacht will have onboard a special covid kit with needed items, oxymeter and digital thermometer.
- For safety reasons to protect our clients & base staff, check-out procedures may be shorter than usual.
- After check out please place all used bed linen in our sealed bags as with your garbage, to put away.
SAILING LICENSE REQUIREMENT
A bareboat charterer by Greek law has to present one proper valid sailing license ( in English / German language or translated ) from skipper and an adequate sailing experience declaration or a second sailing license from a crew member. No sailing license or experience needed for charters with our pro skipper.
RYA, ASA, NauticEd certifications are officially recognised but it is important that bareboat skippers do not own a license with restrictions or limitations such as ‘Daylight hours’, ‘Day skipper’, ‘Inland waters’, etc. Further sailing courses might be required in order to obtain an adequate sailing license, but most times, an application to the sailing association that issued the certificate, is what it takes to issue a document which certifies the needed qualifications.
The sailing licenses are inspected and approved upon clearance by the Port Police, according to the Greek regulations. Charterers should ensure to have the appropriate certifications before they arrive as they are the only responsible in case of any rejection of their certification - and therefore the approval to leave port - by Port Police. We strongly suggest to send us upon booking their skipper license to try and obtain Port Police and Insurance approval prior to arrival.
Booking confirmation may be subjected to an adequate resume of skipper's sailing experience.
Charters in the Mediterranean run on a 7-day / Sat-Sat basis.
Crew change allowed provided skipper does not change and all such information were provided well before check in & agreed.