1. Choose any of our yachts, check availability from above and your preferable dates, then please contact us with an inquiry for your sailing holidays and we will send you a very personalised special direct client offer.
2. We will be glad to answer all your questions and send any additional information you need if you are interested in the offer.
3. If you inform us that you are seriously interested to book but need time to check with crew and flights, we can hold an option for you on the yacht (without any obligation from your side) for a period of 4+ days waiting for your final conclusion.
4. If you inform us ( within your option period ) that you have decided to book, we as yacht owners, will send your
booking confirmation and duly signed charter contract approved by the Greek Ministry of Merchant Marine which protects your
interests under Greek law and is a legal requirement for all professional yacht charters in Greece.
5. Please return to us the signed charter party and send charter down payment, within a week, to secure your reservation.
6. We will send you the yacht charter manual, itinerary proposals and area pilots to prepare your perfect sailing holidays.
7. Welcome onboard ....
SAILING LICENSE REQUIREMENT A bareboat charterer by Greek law has to present one legaly valid proper for the yacht sailing license ( in English / German language or translated ) from skipper and an adequate sailing experience declaration or a second sailing license from a crew member. No sailing license or experience needed for charters with our pro skipper. RYA, ASA, ICC, NauticEd certifications are officially recognised but it is important that bareboat skippers do not own a license with restrictions or limitations such as ‘Daylight hours’, ‘Day skipper’, ‘Inland waters’, etc. Further sailing courses might be required in order to obtain an adequate sailing license, but most times, an application to the sailing association that issued the certificate, is what it takes to issue a new license or a attached valid document which certifies to Port Police the needed qualifications. The sailing licenses are inspected and approved upon clearance by the Port Police, according to the Greek regulations. Charterers should ensure to have the appropriate certifications before they arrive as they are the only responsible in case of any rejection of their certification - and therefore the approval to leave port - by Port Police. We strongly suggest to send us upon booking your skipper license to maybe try and obtain Port Police and subsequent insurance preapproval prior to arrival.
Booking confirmation may be subjected to an adequate resume of skipper's sailing experience.
Charters in the Mediterranean run on a 7-day / Sat-Sat basis.
Crew change ( <75% ) allowed provided skipper does not change and all such information were provided well before check in & agreed.
All our yachts are insured by Greek law against risks arising from liability to third parties and damage to hull, machinery and equipment in excess only an amount equal to the refundable security deposit ( bond ) which all charterers leave as quaranty by credit card upon check in and which bond may easily insure themselves online as bellow like with rental cars. Payments due only via bank transfer to our official bank accounts as stated herein with proper beneficiary identification. Beware no distant or in base paypal or credit card payments. Refundable security deposit can be paid in base upon check in using Visa or Master Card only.